1) Application Form for Certification duly filled and signed by the
applicant. All questions must be answered. The request will not be
accepted if this requirement is not fulfilled. For minor applicants
under the age of 18, an original letter of authorization from both
parents is mandatory to request the legalization. If relative of the
applicant is living in Argentina they must present their documents along
with the rest of documentation.
2) After receiving this application with original documents, we will
verify the Authenticity of the documents.
3) (Birth certificate, police clearance certificate, marriage
certificate, etc. to be legalized at the consulate must first be
attested by the corresponding authorities of country of origin and
Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4) The documents submitted for legalization must be accompanied by a
letter of request.
5) Along with the original documents, we need a Xerox copy of it, a copy
of the applicant's passport and a copy of the National Identity of the
6) After verifying the documents we will issue a bank slip for deposit
in our bank account and the document can be collected after 3 working
NOTE: REQUEST FORM AND AUTHORIZATION LETTER SHOULD BE IN ORIGINAL FORMAT, WE WILL NOT ACCEPT SCANNED COPIES & CAN BE PRESENTED ONLY BY DIRECT FAMILY MEMBERS.
please see attached link below: